Google does have a platform called “Question Hub,” which is designed to help content creators gather ideas for new articles by surfacing questions that people around the world are asking about a particular topic. The platform aggregates questions from various sources, including search engines and social media platforms, and provides them to content creators in an easy-to-use interface.
You can use Question Hub to find questions related to your area of expertise or to a topic you are interested in writing about, and then use the insights you gather to create new content that addresses those questions.
Question Hub Alternative
There are several alternative platforms to Google’s Question Hub that you can use to gather ideas for new content. Some of these include:
- Answer the Public: This platform allows you to enter a keyword or phrase and generates a list of questions related to that topic. It also provides visual representations of the data, which can be helpful for finding patterns and identifying trends.
- Quora: This is a question-and-answer platform where users can ask and answer questions on a wide range of topics. You can use Quora to find questions related to your area of expertise and create content based on your answers.
- Reddit: Reddit is a social news and discussion platform that is organized into communities called “subreddits.” You can use Reddit to find questions and discussions related to your area of expertise and use that information to create new content.
- Twitter: You can use Twitter’s search function to find tweets containing specific keywords or hashtags. This can be a good way to find questions that people are asking about a particular topic.
- LinkedIn: LinkedIn is a professional networking platform that has a number of groups dedicated to specific industries or topics. You can use these groups to find questions and discussions related to your area of expertise and use that information to create new content.
One of the Top SEO Consultants In Bangladesh. In 7 years of my career, I have worked with more than 80 brands & uncountable love from my SEO clients. To provide SEO service I have an in-house SEO team.